It’s finally Friday! Today we played #FridayTrivia Oscar Edition because that’s the topic that @ComicZeroes chose. This quiz was hard for me, but overall it was really fun. Maybe next time we’ll go with an Oscar quiz for the last 10 years? That way it’s easier.
Anyhoo, the awesome @DCFox won today, so he gets to choose next week’s quiz topic.
Here are the quiz questions from Today’s show…
10. Meryl Streep was nominated for the 19th time this year, for her role in “Into the Woods.” Which other actor has the second-most nominations, with 12?
9. What is the given name of actress Julianne Moore, nominated for her fifth Oscar for “Still Alice”?
Julie Ann Smith
8. Which movie won the Academy Award for Best Picture for 1982? (awarded in 1983)
7. Which actor won the Academy Award for Best Actor for 1985? (awarded in 1986)
William Hurt – Kiss of The Spider Woman
6. Which movie won the Academy Award for Best Picture for 1964? (awarded in 1965)
My Fair Lady
5. Peter Finch won a Best Actor or Supporting Actor Oscar for his role in which movie?
4. Who won the Academy Award for Best Director for 2002? (awarded in 2003)
Roman Polanski – The Pianist
3. George Kennedy won a Best Actor or Supporting Actor Oscar for his role in which movie?
Cool Hand Luke
2. Cher won a Best Actress or Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in which movie?
1. Kevin Spacey won a Best Actor or Supporting Actor Oscar for his role in which movie?
If you have any topic ideas for Monday, tweet at me (@TopherHarless)!
About the show:
One More Minute Won’t Hurt | Daily live streamed videos from the app “Periscope” about film and TV.
Join in the conversation every weekday at Noon PST. We schedule 5 minutes, you keep us longer. | Hosted by @TopherHarless