Today on the show we talked about #Periscope and what some successful tips and tricks are. Our first episode was Thursday April 16, 2015, just a few weeks after Periscope started. We’ve made some pretty epic mistakes. In the beginning, Mike was on the phone with me via an earpiece, where he shouted notes in my ear. Weird right?!? Anyway, here are just a couple of things that have worked for us:
5. Make your focus answering questions. If you don’t talk to people, why are you even using Periscope?
4. Be consistent and start small. If you can’t broadcast every day, then chose one and stick to it!
3. Gives your Periscope titles snazzy names.
2. Use emotions in the title to grab attention.
1. Talk about what you know. No one cares about your dating life. Unless you’re attractive and they want to date you.
Do you have any broadcasts that I should watch? What have you done that’s successful?
Tweet your thoughts at me (@TopherHarless)!
About the show:
One More Minute Won’t Hurt | Daily live streamed videos from the app “Periscope” about film and TV.
Join in the conversation every weekday at Noon PST. We schedule 5 minutes, you keep us longer. | Hosted by @TopherHarless